During a football match in Europe two football teams of 11 players spanking part of a club face each other. Only the national football teams do not depend on the clubs. This internet page lists the clubs and teams in Europe managed by the national federations of each European country or by UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) according to the competition in which the club or team is entered.
European clubs and teams
The football clubs and teams in Europe are subdivided into three categories:
- Professional and amateur football clubs
- Professional and amateur football club teams
- National teams organized by UEFA
The European football clubs and club teams sheets, on cambodianfootball.com, are distinguished pages. The pages of a football club differ mainly in terms of status: professional or amateur. The national federations of each European country manage the organization of national competitions while UEFA takes care of European leagues and cups.
Find a football club or team
Three ways to find the informative web page of your favorite European club or team.
- Click on the small magnifying glass at the top of the screen and enter the name of the team or club whose file you wish to read. Click on Enter and you will be redirected to the correct web page.
- In the pages of the site containing the football matches, click on the team about which you want more information. You will be able to find its information sheet.
- You click below on the European country of the club or of your favorite team. You then refine your search according to the club and the division in which it plays.